Monday, January 28, 2008

Disability Month Closer to a Reality

Senate Bill 6313 passed out of the executive session of the Early Learning & K-12 Education Committee this afternoon. This bill requires each October, public schools, colleges, and universities must conduct and promote educational activities that provide instruction awareness, and understanding of disability history and people with disabilities. The activities may include school assemblies or guest speakers.

Prior to the unanimous yes vote in the committee, testimony in favor of the bill was heard from a variety of advocates of disabilities. Included in that group was a number of students who have disabilities. AWSP testified with concerns about the additional burden of implementing the "educational activities" in an already full school day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]